Friday 8 June 2012

fig & salt.. new beginnings





So here it goes.. a new beginning a new season and a dream that is finally becoming a reality! So many of my friends have asked or told me over the last few months to start a blog on my new adventure and as i sit in my favourite chair looking out to the vast horizons of the Yarra Valley I am reminded of the journey that I have taken to get to where I am today!! 


Food has always been such a passion of mine! There is nothing that gives me more pleasure than spending countless hours in the kitchen baking, cooking & preparing a feast, a meal or some homemade goodies. 


Its not a chore for me its just something that I love to do! One of my favourite 'foodie' quotes is from George Calombaris "Food is family, Family is life & Life is everything" how poignant!! 


So enjoy & please bare with me as i navigate my way through this new season of blogging & life!!


Cassandra


xx



2 comments:

  1. Love it xx Can't wait for the next instalment

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it.. love you.. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete